Siem Reap Temple and Waterfall 3-Day Tour
- 3-day tour of Angkor Temple Complex from Siem Reap
- See the Ancient world heritage, Prasat Angkor Wat
- See the big city of Angkor Thom
- Explore Prasat Bayon (smiling faces temple) inside Angkor Thom
- View sunrise in Angkor Wat
- Sunset point in Prasat Pre Rup
- Visit Prasat Ta Prohm ( Tomb Raider )
- Floating village at Tonle Sap Lake
- See Kulen Waterfall (River of 1000 Lingas and a large reclining Buddha image )
- Exploring Banteay Srei temple the Citadel of the Women
- Grand Tour (Preah Khan, Neak Pean and Pre Rup temple)
Ta Prohm, Victory Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, The Terrace of Elephant and the Lepper King, Royal Palace, Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, Floating Village, Preah Khan, Banteay Srei, Siem Reap War Museum and Cambodia Cultural Village
Share this tour with your friends.
Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather. For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter. The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual.
Other Blog Posts
The Best Destinations in Southeast Asia
The Southeast Asian region, which spans 11 countries, thousands of islands, hundreds of traditional cultures, and innumerable natural treasures, may take a lifetime to completely
11 Things to do in Siem Reap in the Day Time.
Many people come to visit Siem Reap because of Angkor Wat, but there are many other things to do in Siem Reap. There are places
Angkor Archaeological Park – Everything You Need to Know
The Angkor Archaeological Park is not only home to the world-famous Angkor Wat temple, but many of the other temples built during the Khmer empire.