Siem Reap Angkor 2-Day Tour
- 2-day tour of Angkor Temple Complex in Siem Reap
- See the Ancient world heritage, Angkor Wat
- See the big city of Angkor Thom
- Explore Bayon (smiling faces temple) inside Angkor Thom
- See sunrise in Angkor Wat Temple
- Have breakfast in Angkor Park
- Preah Khan temple ( the large-scale ancestor temple )
- Visit typical Pink sandstone is called Lady temple ( Banteay Srei )
- Have Lunch & Relax before heading back to Angkor Region
- Visit Ta Prohm ( Tomb Raider )
- Floating village at Tonle Sap Lake
Ta Prohm, Victory Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, The Terrace of Elephant and the Lepper King, Royal Palace, Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, Floating Village, Preah Khan and Banteay Srei
Share this tour with your friends.
Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather. For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter. The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual.
Other Blog Posts
The Best Destinations in Southeast Asia
The Southeast Asian region, which spans 11 countries, thousands of islands, hundreds of traditional cultures, and innumerable natural treasures, may take a lifetime to completely
11 Things to do in Siem Reap in the Day Time.
Many people come to visit Siem Reap because of Angkor Wat, but there are many other things to do in Siem Reap. There are places
Angkor Archaeological Park – Everything You Need to Know
The Angkor Archaeological Park is not only home to the world-famous Angkor Wat temple, but many of the other temples built during the Khmer empire.