Angkor Park & Beng Mealea 3-day tour
- Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, one of the 12th-century capital city gates.
- We will bring you to visit Bayon temple, the smiling faces.
- Angkor Wat temple, the seven wonder of the world.
- Ta Prohm, which is the Tomb Raider movie was filmed
- See the Sunset on the top of Bakheng Mountain, the capital City of Khmer Empire in the 9th century.
- Preah Khan Temple was served as the king’s father temple
- Neak Poan (one of 102 hospitals of the King Jayavarman VII at the end of the 12th century).
- Ta Som, East Mebon, Pre Rup temple.
- See the garden temple of Beng Mealea or Jungle temple.
- Explore Kampong Phluk to see what the real life is like, residents of the flooded village at a largest natural freshwater lake in South Asia.
Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Angkor Thom Victory Gate, Bayon, Baphoun, Elephant Terrace,Terrace of leper king,the enclosure wall of Royal Palace, Banteay Sie, Beng Mealea, Kulen Waterfall and Floating Village.
Share this tour with your friends.
Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather. For the tour fee, you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter. The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual.
Other Blog Posts
The Best Destinations in Southeast Asia
The Southeast Asian region, which spans 11 countries, thousands of islands, hundreds of traditional cultures, and innumerable natural treasures, may take a lifetime to completely
11 Things to do in Siem Reap in the Day Time.
Many people come to visit Siem Reap because of Angkor Wat, but there are many other things to do in Siem Reap. There are places
Angkor Archaeological Park – Everything You Need to Know
The Angkor Archaeological Park is not only home to the world-famous Angkor Wat temple, but many of the other temples built during the Khmer empire.